Since 1999 Flags4Golf has been creating and designing unique sponsorship tools to support nonprofit organizations in their efforts to raise more money at golf outings. Here’s how… we have a variety of product choices that we can custom emblazon your sponsors logo on so they can be seen by your participants multiple times during the day. Simply put; the more repetitions, the more you can increase the sponsors investment to be that exclusive sponsor.
Our Ideal Customer Is every customer!! We invite you to consider adding any of the branding opportunities below to your current mix of sponsorships you currently offer. There is no precommittment to buy anything until that sponsorship is sold so there is no financial risk. We encourage you to offer it up and see who wants to step up and write a bigger check for the increased branding they provide. Call or email us and ask us how we can support and implement any one of our sponsorship tools. Our commitment is to help you exceed your fundraising goals.
- • Our unique pin flags have a stiff wire embedded along the top of the flag to keep the flag horizontal the entire time.
- • Great visibility for the sponsors logo on both sides of the flag.
- • We’ll put photos, logos or any image you like at no extra charge.
- • Our flags can be washed and re-used year after year for repeat sponsors, so they are cost-effective and environmentally sound.
150 Yard Marker Sponsor
- With this sponsorship we suggest offering 14 large easel board signs that will be placed in front of the barber poles so that every golfer will see it not only from the tee box on par 4’s but will also pass by them as they play the hole.
Branded Tee Markers
- • Just like the pros. Custom tented tee markers starts your golfer between these two sponsored signs.
- • Printed on both sides so the golfers can see the sign coming and going off the tee box.
- • All 18 holes provide strong branding recognition for this sponsorship throughout the day.
- • If you have lots of ladies at the event consider a sponsor for the ladies tees as well.
- • Who doesn’t love Trivia and testing your knowledge?
- • In this fun interactive contest your golfers team will be given a custom scorecard to choose the answers in a multiple choice format.
- • We encourge you to ask questions that pertain to your charity and where the fundraising dollars are going. Great way to educate your golfers on your charity.
- • Garner a Trivia Contest Sponsor. 18 holes that get surrounded by the golfer to answer the question. Great visibility.
- • And everyone has a chance to win… no golfing skill required.
Branded Tee Signs
- • Go big or go home!! Our tee signs measure 18″ high x 32″ long giving your sponsor a professional look and worthy of their sponsorship donation.
- • We provide a ground mount system so that the wind will not move or flap the sign in the wind making sure your sponsor is well represented.
- • Also encourage no year placed in the design of the sign so you can reuse year after year as many hole sponsors repeat their sponsorship.
Branded Easel Boards
- Ideal for registration directions and for conveying ancillary event information to participants. 32” x 36” (easel stand not included).
Sponsor & Welcome Banners
- We can produce any size of banner, whether a smaller 3′ x 8′ Welcome to a Great Day of Golf or a full 5′ x 14′ and beyond to recognize all your sponsors, Either way the banner provides great visibility and presence to all your participants as they enter the event.
Turn On, Tee Off, Enjoy! Easy And Simple To Use.
No Download Required And Available On Any Mobile Device Or IPad
Real-Time Scoring Sponsorship Opportunity
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what some of our clients are saying:
“Flags4Golf and Mike Kerr are a delight to work with. We have worked with them for a few years for various projects including our golf outing. Then COVID hit and Mike was able to fulfill all of our needs. From encouraging lawn signs to 14 foot “Heroes work here” banners – his work is impeccable and swift. From Vancouver, we can receive the finished product in no time. I have recommended him to several people.”
Garnet Health Foundation Middletown, NY
“I’ve known Mike for many years and he’s one of the real good guys in our industry. Great products and never hesitate to recommend him to all our events here at Northview.
His cart banners are a dream as they leave no glue or residue on our windshields so they are so easy to install, long gone are the days of peel and stick. Highly endorse.”
Tournament Director Northview Golf & Country Club Vancouver, BC Canada
“I have been working with Flags4Golf for 5 years and his service level is amazing. As a golf event planner and manager of 5 events per year, we can’t have mistakes or miss any signage for any of our sponsors. Flags4Golf’s attention to detail reduces the risk of issues plus the quality of print and design is extremly important for my clients. I strongly recomend Mike for all your sponsorship recognition needs.”
Troy N Slogocki
iScoreGolf Vancouver, BC
Examples from Events